Get the most out of this well maintained single story home in a well established neighborhood only a few miles off Garrisonville Road! The main living area warmly greets you with wood tone floors, and a bright and open floor plan seamlessly connecting the kitchen to the family/living room and breakfast area! Did we forget to mention there is a wood pellet stove as well? The seller is including in the sale a whole pallet of pellets to get you started!! The open floor concept places the kitchen in the heart of entertainment with custom cabinets for plenty of storage and a breakfast bar! Home has an oversized master bedroom perfect for any furniture you may have! Weekend campfires will be no problem, with a burn pit outback, and over an acre to play on! Bugs are also no problem generously sized screened in back porch! This home has a lot of features to offer, we invite you to come see for yourself!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Vinyl Siding
1,926 sq. ft
St Georges Estates
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price