This adorable Victorian has a SURPRISE FOR YOU! VA Appraisal came in at $475,000! A Lovely fenced and landscaped yard highlighted with a deck, screened-in porch, and HOT TUB! The setting is so private and luxurious, you will be the envy of the cul-de-sac! The main level has laminate floors, soaring CATHEDRAL CEILINGS, a MAIN LEVEL BEDROOM AND FULL BATH, and an updated kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances, decorative backsplash, and a breakfast counter. It also has an open living/dining space with access to the deck and outdoor living oasis. The upstairs was recently carpeted and overlooks the two-story living space below. It has two bedrooms and a recently-refreshed full bath. The basement was also recently carpated and has plenty of flex space for any occassion. It has a 4th NTC BEDROOM and a half bath. This home is in the Henderson Elementary school district which boasts an award-winning STEM program. Montclair amenities include a 109-acre stocked lake with 3 beaches, boat ramp, boat storage, fishing piers, playgrounds/tot lots, ball fields, exercise stations, NEW DOG PARK, 18-hole golf course with Country Club, state-of-the-art library, restaurants, shopping...the list goes on! Special financing is available through Project My Home to save you money on closing costs, and a FREE premium 12 month home warranty by 2-10 offered by the listing agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,999 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Baseball Field, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Golf Club, Golf Course, Library, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price