Convenient Middleburg property with a private yard and mature landscaping. Home is made of solid field stone construction and offers one level living. Floorplan includes a large living room with a stone wood burning fireplace, separate dining area, country kitchen, and large mudroom with laundry. Charming stone patio off rear of house with a fully fenced rear yard, front is well landscaped with a paved circular driveway and garden shed. Excellent location, just minutes from Middleburg, shopping, wineries, and equestrian events. Energy efficient with large generator. Must See!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
1,484 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price