End unit Th w/ two car garage w/fenced in side yard! Three bedrooms, two full baths and two half baths. Gourmet kitchen w/ island, granite counters tops and walk in pantry. Main living area off of kitchen. Separate formal living room and dining room combo. Spacious owner's suite w/ walk in closet, soaking tub, shower and double vanities. Extended bump outs and large rear deck. Play in the spacious fenced in side yard unique to this TH and only a few others in the neighborhood. Community amenities include pools, dog park and walking trails. Great location minutes from I-66. New Roof 2018. This community will attend the new Gainesville HS opening Fall 2021.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price