Located in the attractive sought after garden style community of Spring Valley in Hagerstownâs north end this large Rambler style home offers 2400 SF of living space on the main level with another 500 SF on the full lower level. Complete with 4 bedroom and 4 full bathrooms you will be surprised with the amount of living space and private areas this home has to offer. The main level includes a Living Room, Den with Stone Hearth Fireplace, a private dining area, a separate Breakfast Room off the Kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms. The daylight lower level offers a large Recreation Room with Brick Heart Fireplace and a working Grilling Station for indoor grilling on those rainy days. Other lower-level rooms include a laundry room with full bath, a Workshop, and a large unfinished area suitable for exercise space, a game room and many other uses. Special features include the extra-large .62-acre lot, a 50 ft long covered front porch, a raised patio area at the rear of the home for outdoor dining, hardwood floors under most of the carpeted areas, 30 year architectural shingles (2011), freshly painted interior, upgraded carpeting in the den living room and dining area and new TAP insulation in the attic. EASY ONE LEVEL LIVING IN SPRING VALLEY!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,916 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Above Ground, Cable TV, Electric service available
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Double Pane
- 2. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price