$5k towards purchasers closing costs, with acceptable offer. Almost brand new and still looks brand new, 3 level gorgeous townhome in Bells Hill. Great location. 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Colonial end unit. Gourmet kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances and island. Pantry. Double sink. Recessed lights. Wood floors. Large living room with lots of light. Ceiling fan and recessed lights and a powder room. Upper level has the primary suite with tray ceiling, walk in closet, ceiling fan. Primary bath has oversized shower with transom window above. Double bowl sinks. Ceramic tile floors. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both have ceiling fans and recessed lights. Upper level laundry. This home is located at the end of the street and offers privacy. No neighbors to the left, as well as none in front. Nice sized deck. Sidewalks. Remote control shades, Nest and Ring.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Low-Emittance , Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Level Entry.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price