SO MUCH TO OFFER The Monticello model is a gorgeous brick & stone colonial. This home offers supreme living. Set a new standard of living in this wonderful freshly painted 5-bedroom 4.5 bath home in an elite area. When you step into this home believe me you will know the difference in what this authentic home has to offer. It starts with the new hardwood, scuff -resistant, easy-care (LVP) floors. Charm galore with Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters throughout and the gleaming dual staircases will empress your guest. Private front office that can be converted to a classroom with a chalk board wall or just a quick board for your things to do list. Bang on Your Piano, you will not bother neighbors here! The impressive sunroom is ideally situated for dramatic arrangements. Traditional dining room enriches contemporary entertaining because it is a spacious but intimate dining area for two or twenty. The kitchen comes with a new quartz countertop, durable beauty, and practical convenience of commercial brand appliances, with a built-in wine rack, extra wide kitchen island with seating and a coffee station for your delight. The family room is highlighted by the cozy fireplace that offers infinite adaptability to any dÃ©cor or color scheme. As you make your way upstairs each of the 4 bedrooms has apply closets. The luxurious primary bedroom is adjoined by an oversized sitting room with a lovely primary bath to match. Do not miss the Jack & Jill bathroom, a work-out/guest room with your private bathroom with extra attic storage space. Peaceful, restful seclusion with this impressive, modern basement apartment with private entrance with over 1600 square feet that will amaze you with oversized bedrooms, gleaming hardwood floors, step saving kitchen, and so much extra storage. Oh, I certainly cannot forget the luxury in your backyard with the marvelous patio with an 8-person hot tub (easy to maintain) that you will absolutely want to take advantage for all your great outdoor living excitement. Two attic spaces, jumbo closets to store all your bulky items with ease. Sounds Nice Doesnât it! A happy home is in perfect shape for 2 families, with 2 kitchens, 2 laundry rooms and a 3-car garage with Wi-Fi operated and programable. Keypad at every entry. Electric dog gate around property. Programmable thermostats all Wi-Fi operated (Sensi brand) a driveway that can easily park 6 cars. Once you see it, you will never let anyone else buy it!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, Pu
Public Sewer, Other
5,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Invisible, Electric
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price