This beautiful 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in the sought after Moncure Estate neighborhood has plenty of living space on 3 finished levels and is loaded with upgrades home buyers seek. A tailored siding exterior, 2 car garage plus additional parking pad, front porch entry, bright open floor plan designed for family living and entertaining, brand new waterproof designer vinyl laminate hardwood style flooring, neutral color palette, an abundance of windows, and a gourmet kitchen and sunroom are only some of the fine features making this home so special. Meticulous maintenance makes it move in ready! An open foyer and formal living room with wide plank flooring welcomes you and flows into the spectacular gourmet kitchen featuring an abundance of 42 inch cabinetry, gleaming granite countertops, new custom tile backsplash and quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, built-in microwave and double wall ovens. A huge center island provides additional working surface and bar style seating, as a breakfast area and sunroom with cathedral ceiling and wall of windows provides plenty of dining space for both formal and causal occasions. Here, glass paned doors open to a large deck with descending stairs to a lush and level yard encircled by new vinyl privacy fencing, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining. Back inside, the spacious family room beacons you to relax in front of a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace serving as the focal point of the room. A powder room with pedestal sink rounds out the main level. Ascend the staircase with plush new carpeting that continues to the upper level landing and master bedroom suite boasting a tray, large walk in closet and an en suite bath with a dual sink vanity, water closet, soaking tub and glass enclosed shower, all enhanced by spa toned tile. 4 additional bright and cheerful bedrooms, each with lighted ceiling fans and ample closet space share the well appointed hall bath and a laundry room with high end machines eases the daily task. The expansive walk up lower level recreation room has plenty of space for games, media and relaxation while a 6th legal bedroom and full bath make a great guest suite. All this close to the playground and main entrance to the neighborhood and in a great location with easy access to commuter routes including I-95 and Rt.1 and close to the VRE, and multiple commuter lots with bus service, van pools, car pools and slug options!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Vinyl, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price