Grand living in Brooke Point Estates! This spectacular home peacefully tucked away on a sprawling 1.5-acre lot backing to woods in Stafford, VA offers a perfect blend of luxury, space, and convenience to enjoy. With over 4,900 square feet of interior layout, this home has 3 beautifully finished levels with an abundance of appealing designs and upgrades. Enter the home to a dramatic 2-story foyer and the welcoming main level featuring a large office-study; artfully designed living, dining, and family rooms; and a dream gourmet kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, center island, granite, and 42â wood cabinets. The upper level features a grand primary room with walk-in closets and a spa-like bath with a soaking tub, separate shower, and ceramic tile. 3 more sizable bedrooms grace the upper level to include a private full bath in one, and another full bath in the hallway. Retreat to the huge finished basement with a walk-up exit to the rear yard, a completed recreation room, full bath, ample storage, and space to build out a media/fitness room or a 5th bedroom. Relax in the fresh air on the front porch after work or on a weekend morning. Additional pleasures: Well water and includes a whole home water filtration system (no water bill); lawn irrigation system on the front, sides, and rear; alarm system; 2-car garage with auto-openers and extended driveway for 8+ cars; Ring Doorbell; wainscoting, main-level laundry, iron riser stair rails. HOA includes trash service. Electricity is on the nearby hospital grid. Conveniently located very close to the VRE, I-95, RT 1, Embrey Mill Town Center, dining, recreation, and the future downtown Stafford Smart City. More to see and experience. Shows immaculate! See virtual video tour in the listing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
1.5 Acres |Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brooke Point Estates
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price